Payme’s Umbrella services ensure that contractors:
- Are given the security of a full employment contract.
- Earn the same amount as they would if they were being paid directly.
- Receive holiday pay.
- Pay all necessary tax and NI liabilities.
- Remain 100% compliant.
Payme’s Construction Industry Scheme services ensure that contractors:
- Are eligible for the CIS.
- Retain their self-employed status.
- Do not fall under the supervision, direction or control of the end-user.
- Are assisted with their accounts, self-assessment and registering for VAT.
- Are covered against risk and status challenges by HMRC.
Payme’s Professional Employment Offering provides agencies with:
- The ability to engage workers on a generic PAYE basis.
- A fixed pay rate: contractors will be paid the exact amount quotes.
- No invoice reconciliation required.
- Full payroll services if you don’t have the software or budget to operate in-house.
- Taking full responsibility for PAYE and RTI off your hands.